Dear Friends,

Attached is the details of the BAA unit I have for Distres sale.   It's a
Burj Dubai and Ocean view so it has the best location in terms of view.
They are close to getting finance with Badr al Islami so when they do that
will raise the price of Burj Al Alam.  Great Investment opportunity because
payment is every six months.  Dont let your investors pass this by...

SP is 2150 NET

Please let me know ASAP because this deal should sell fast inshAllah.

Thanks,

Shakir

Sales and Marketing Manager

[EMAIL PROTECTED]