Dear All,

We from MARAICAR REAL ESTATE, DUBAI, would like to inform you that EMAAR is
launching THE MANSION on Saturday, JUNE 14TH, 2008 at Downtown Burj Dubai Sales
Center at 9 am.Registration will be on first-come-first serve basis and will
start at 8 am.
ALL APPARTMENTS TO BE LAUNCHED ARE BURJ FACING....................

Please do not miss this GOLDEN OPPURTUNITY  to buy for yourself as well as a
very good Investment.

We invite you for the SALES EVENT. We will be pleased to assist you in buying
your Dream Apartments,

Please let me have your Passport Copy with contact telephone numbers in order
to register your name for the launch, My fax # is 04-2238996.

You may also inform your friends and relatives, who will be interested in such
Haven of Serenity and Luxury, developed and created by EMAAR

Please feel free to call me for any futher clarification you need on the above
anytime.

Kind regards,

H.SIRAJ
MOB - 050 4521767.