Hi,

I am in *urgent need of 2 office units small size in CLOVER TOWER in
Business Bay*. Please offer if anything available!

I have the following units for *urgent sale direct from the owner:
*
Hydra Villa,
2 BR, Type D3,
Single Row Villa,
S.P. 1,224,000 all inclusive!

Dubai Arch Tower, JLT,
1 BR, 1194 sq ft,
7th floor,
S.P. 1200 psf net to owner (Nego)
70% Paid
30% due on completion (Expected End 2008)

*OWNER IS LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE. CASH BUYERS ONLY.

*For any more details contact me.

Thanks!
Tania
04-3235979 (If unavailable please leave a message with your name and number
and I will call you back)