**

*MARAICAR REALESTATE*

****

*Commercial Properties*

*5th floor available at Jumeirah Business Centre, JLT  (Developer:Al Fajer)*

*11th floor available at AMWAJ** **Tower,** **Maritime**
**City**(Developer: ETA STAR)
*

*13th floor available at Hydra Executive Tower A, Al Reem Island, **Abu
Dhabi** (Hydra Properties)*

*Floors and Units available at Bay Square, Business Bay (Dubai Properties)*

*Unit available at Deyaar** **Park,** Downtown Jebel Ali (Deyaar)*

*Floors available at High** **Field** **Tower,** Al** **Humaid** **City**, *
*Ajman** (Rashid Real Estate)*

*Residential Properties*

*Units available at The springs, **Dubai** Silicon Oasis (First Gulf Bank)*

*Units available at Al Zeina, Al Raha, **Abu Dhabi** (Aldar)*

*11th floor available at Quorashi, Plot C5B1,* *Dubai** Water Front (Baiti
(Saudi))*

*Units available at Al Muneera, Khor Al Raha, **Abu Dhabi** (Aldar)*

*Units available at Sea View Tower, Plot B-5C-3, Dubai Water Front *(*
Sheffield*)

*Full residential floor available at SanteView, **Culture**
**Village**(Sung-Won)
*

*Units available at Al **Raha** **Beach** **Gardens** Villa , **Abu Dhabi**
(Aldar)*

*For more information about any of our properties please contact me at 050
8849411*

*Regards
Mohamed
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>