Hi All,

Please find below the requested price for the properties I have sent to you
this afternoon

1.      Oberoi Center                                   3000AED / Sqft

2.      Paltinum Tower                                 2600AED / sqft

3.      Addax                                               Not for Sale

4.      Metropolis Unit 903 & 1712              2400AED / sqft

5.      Ajman Building                                   55,000,000

6.      Madison Tower                                 1600AED / sqft (2
Bedrooms)  & 1700AED / sqft (Studio)

7.      Jumeirah Park Villa                             5,500,000

8.      Palm Jebel Ali - O31B                       240% Premium

9.      Palm Jebel Ali – N39B                      Not for Sale

For more information and properties please do contact me.

0507281700