Hi Friends,

I NEED 2 STUDIOS AND 1 - ONE BEDROOM IN MIZIN REMRAAM

PLEASE CONTACT ME ONLY IF:

   1. *The seller is ready to sell to an Amlak approved finance Buyer.
   *
   2. *Please make sure the seller wants to sell and get a commitment for a
   selling price. Tired of unprofessional sales agents who keep changing prices
   because they did not first confirm with the seller.
   *
   3. *Please note email me only if this is direct with you and the per sq
   ft price for the studio is lesser than 1175.
   *

* *
*We can sign today or tomorrow. Please mention the phase.*

Thx,

*SamiR*