*

                                                    Distress sale
*
**
*Dear All,***

* *

*      Hope you're doing all well!!***

*I have 1 bedroom in Jumeirah Lake towers direct with me by very good
developer, Details are as follow:***

* *

* *

*Project              :  Lake City tower** ***

*Developer            :  Tiger properties ***

*Bedrooms             :  1 BR  *

*View                 :  Full lake view ***

*Floor                :  31th***

*Total Area           :  734 sq.ft ***

*Selling Price        :  1500 AED net to owner ***

* *

*Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.***

* *

*Regards,***

Vahid madisa
Property Consultant