Dear All,

My direct client is a big fast food company.They require staff accomodation
(Rent) in dubai.
They have 50 male & 20 Female staff.Please suggest me if you have a complete
floor for rent for them (Security must be there)
or you can find male staff accomodation in Alqouz and female on the same way
or near to that place.(It will be easy for Pick & Drop-service)
Please work on this fast because deadline is tommorow.
--
With Best Regards,
Your Own Imran Khan