1 Bedroom apartment ideally located in Al Nada Tower opposite to Al
Nahda park and near Sahara Center.

Completion: Dec.2009

Size: 908 Sq.Ft
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Living Room
Kitchen
Guest toilet

Amenities:
HeliPad (which is intended to be used by police/hospitals for
emergency cases)
4 elevators
AC Split duct
Swimming pool, health club
High Quality finishes of ceramic
Double glazed window
Garbage room
24hrs Security
Covered parking
Digital TV connections
Solid wood doors
Central gas installations

Selling for 560,000 ONLY
No commissions or agency fees from our side. Payment done to direct
owner

Payment Plan:

Cash payment to owner: 380,000
The balance: 180,000 to be paid in 6 installments as follows:

AED29,000 every three months. Last payment in Dec.2009 at completion
is AED35000

It\'s a very nice and spacious apartment with flexible payment plan
and no commission or agency fees from our side.

050-4255423