Dear Friends, I am looking for 2/3 bed room off plan Villa/Townhouse for
finance buyer having pre approval of 3 Million. Can you pls help me finding
that?

Kind Regards

Nasir Ali

   temp_05

Golden Sands , Burdubai, Dubai

T:+971 (4) 352 0571 | F: +971 (4) 352 5271 | M:+ 971 (50)185 2208 |
<http://www.koniglich.com/> www.koniglich.com

The information in this e-mail and any attachment associated within are
confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not
the named recipient please notify the sender immediately, do not disclose,
copy or distribute the contents in any way.  Any opinions expressed in this
reflect the opinions of the company.  Koniglich Real Estate Ltd therefore
accepts no responsibility for any comments and commitments made by our
employees outside the scope of our business.  Koniglich Real Estate Ltd and
their group of companies accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising
from its use, including damage from any form of virus. Koniglich Real Estate
Ltd is registered in Dubai, UAE at the above address. Company Reg. number.

P Save a tree...please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to