Hi

I own the 48th floor in Hydra 55 located within City of Lights (C15).
All apartments except one, have waterfront views and location is by
the waterfront. Building is G+55.

Floor plate is 16,350.5 sq ft, but can be broken into 2 half floors if
required:

1)9388.42 sq ft
2)6952.09 sq ft

(You can sell as individual units immediately for higher returns)

OP: 2067.5
SP: make me an offer!

Payment Plan: 60/40
Paid 10%
Next Payment in Dec 08 - 10%, then every 4 Months

No Commission Charges
No Transfer Fee.

In terms of Location and Price for new launches, it's very hard to
beat. Highest floor available on a payment plan.

Please contact me with offers if interested

Regards

Zac