I have one bed room apartment at Southridge 1 which I would like to either
sell or rent.  The details are as under:
The total area of the flat is 916 sq ft including balcony.
The flat has Dubai Mall view and Business Bay view from the balcony
The view from the hall is the 'canal' view or sometimes referred to as
'lake' view.
The flat is at 35th floor, high enough to get a bird's eye view of the Burj
Dubai Downtown.
The white goods like fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, electric cooker,
kitchen hood, microwave oven together with full range of kitchen cabinet are
already fitted.
Wardrobes are provided in the bed-room.
The facilities provided in the building are swimming pool, gym, two squash
courts, huge badminton court, two billiards tables, table tennis, card
games, golf simulator etc.
In addition, there is Business Centre which each landlord / tenant can book
and use for their official purposes.
There is also function room with kitchen which can be booked by landlord /
tenant for their own use.
All these facilities are free of cost
My offer for selling it is AED 2.9 m NET TO OWNER.  Alternatively, if the
flat can be rented for AED 150 k pm, I am ready for this as well.
Tks & rgds

ADNAN MEMON
050 9422699