Hi

I have a Luxury single bedroom for sale at downtown Burjdubai in M
Burj tower. I am the owner and following are the  deails. Kindly sell
this for me.

1 bedroom apartment in Downtown in M BurjDubai for sale .
 972 Sqft , in high floors with excellent view .
Original Price Aed 4.9 Million.
5% down payment.
0 % premium
 Next payment in Nov 2008.
Very good location exactly on the Boulward street.
very near to the largest mall in the world Dubai mall and near to the
tallest tower burj dubai

regards
shameem
050 5445037