Hi Dear all,

BADRAH  PHASE 1- THE REAL DEAL ONLY VALID FOR 24 HOURS ONLY!!!

-------------------------------
AL BADRAH PHASE 1
1-Badrah:
A-     Phase 1  (Paid to developer 20% )

 Studio: Unit no. 215
Size 525.SFT
OP 675,600 -
selling price:  (14% Pr. Only)

 1 Bedroom: Unit no. 303
 Size 700.SFT
 OP 886,700
 Selling price  (14% Pr. Only)

B- Phase 2 (Paid 10% to developer only and 10% any time during December)

* Studio: Unit no. 510
size 527.24 SFT
OP 964,100
Selling price  (8% Pr. Only)

* 1 Bedroom: Unit no. G10 - Size 796.99
 OP 1,210,500
SP  (8% Pr. Only)

* 1 Bedroom: Unit no. G09, SAME AS ABOVE
                           ---------------------------

N.B: THIS IS A GOOD INVESTMENT AND I WILL OFFER MORE CREDENCE TO BUYERS WHO
WILL PURCHASE ALL THE UNITS AND MIGHT GIVE THEM A DISCOUNT (IT SIMPLY
DEPENDS ON ME). YEAH I CHARGE 2% COMMISSION AND YES I MIGHT CONSIDER SHARING
THE COMMISSION. PLEASE GO AHEAD AND COMPARE IT WITH THE MARKET OR WITH THE
PEOPLE WHO OWNS THESE PROPERTIES THEY WILL NEVER SELL IT TO YOU FOR THIS
PRICE AT ALL!!
THANK YOU

1-Badrah:  Location: Waterfront / Developer: Nakheel / Small buildings of
G+5
A-  Phase 1  (Paid to developer 20% )
Studio: Unit no. 215
Size 525.SF
OP 675,600
selling price 783,696 (16% Pr. Only)
to be paid now AED 243,216 only
1 Bedroom: Unit no. 303
Size 700.SFT
OP 886,700
Selling price 1,028,572 (16% Pr. Only)
to be paid now AED 319,212 only

B-Phase 2 (Paid 10% to developer only and 10% any time during December)
* Studio: Unit no. 510
size 527.24 SFT
 OP 964,100
Selling price 1,031,587 (7% Pr. Only)SOLD
to be paid now AED 163,897 only
1 Bedroom: Unit no. G10
Size 796.99
OP 1,210,500
SP 1,295,235 (7% Pr. Only)SOLD
to be paid now AED 205,785 only
* 1 Bedroom: Unit no. G09 Same details as above SOLD

2-Remraam: Location: Dubailand / Developer: Mizin / Small building of G+5
and G+6
Phase 3 (Paid 15% and next payment during November 08)
·         Three units of one bedroom without terrace
Unit no. 609 - Size 972
OP 1,044,900
SP @ 10% Premium ONLY
to be paid now AED 261,225 ONLY
Unit no. 607
Size 959 -
OP 1,006,950
SP @ 10% Premium ONLY
to be paid now AED 251,737 ONLY
Unit no. 507 - Size 959 - OP 1,002,155 - SP @ 10% Premium Only
to be paid now AED  250,539 ONLY
Unit no. 303-Size 1,378 - OP 1,239,930 -- SP @ 1,130 per SFT ONLY
Unit no. 203 - Size 1,781-OP 1,607,815 - SP @ 1,120 per SFT ONLY
  i have 20 units of remraam available with me in phase -ii-ii-iii. on very
good price,
i have full building for sale in remraam ph.iii only on 5% premium.
if you have a clint plz call me.
plz Check my availibilty list wich is attached.

Regards,

Ahmad Sher

Property Consultant

MYM Real Estate

Off:         +971-4-3296030

Fax:         +971-4-3296031

Cell:        +971-50-1136620

Suite # 1605│ Grosvenor House, Sheikh Zayed Road │P.O Box 12041 │ Dubai, UAE
│

"This message is intended for the recipient named above. It may contain
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and then delete it from your system. Do not read, copy, use or circulate
this communication