Dear All,

After our continuous efforts and pressure Emaar has OPENED TRANSFER
FOR ANY PROPERTY AT ANY STAGE OF PAYMENT

After having many meetings with Emaar, it has been suggested that if
you all want to save your money that has been invested in Warsan
Estate or anyother Emaar property that you cannot make the second
payment for, please send this email that i will paste as below, and
make all the necessary changes according to your properties.

The email below is an example of what I have sent to the assistant
manager Mr Yasser of Emaar Customer Services.

We only have until Sunday to send as many email's as we can to this
email address and fax our first page of contracts to the number given
below, the Emaar management is under alot pressure and will listen to
all the suggestions made in the email below

PLEASE NOTE the sentences that are in BOLD are to be personalized, as
per your inventory in Emaar or what few changes you would like to
make
Each person must copy the email below and mail it from their own
addresses to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Also you must fax the first page of contract or the reservation form
on the fax number: 04 366 1600  Attention Yasser
Subject of the email should be 'Refference to the meeting on the 20th
of Oct'

 **************** EMAIL START ***************

Dear Mr Yasser,

Wish you are doing well.

I am writing this email with reference to the meeting we had with you
on the 20th of October, this is to suggest some propositions to
somehow relax the stress level that customers of Emaar are feeling
these days.

The properties that I personally own in Emaar on my name are: (I will
send you faxed copies as well after this mail)

Teema Asmaran Phase 1: Villa no (4-19)

Teema Asmaran Phase 2: Villa no (1 - 4)

Maysan Asmaran T 2: Appt no (2006)

Properties that i have bought in a consortium on the Power of Attorney
on my name: (I will send faxed copies as well after this mail)

Teema Asmaran Phase 2: Villa no (1 - 175)

Teema Asmaran Phase 2: Villa no (4 - 35)

Teema Asmaran Phase 2: Villa no (1 - 161)

Warsan Estate P1: Villa no (1 - D)

As evident from the immense inventory that I myself have in Emaar, I
would deeply request Emaar to make a few changes in their rules to
make me succumb to a better position.

My suggestions for different options that Emaar management can make
are as under:

1.  I have bought a villa in the Warsan Estate on POA, to be honest no
customer who has invested in this project are at all satisfied with
it, as in the prices are high, the location is very bad (sewerage
plant), and most of all the market feels and knows that this is a flop
project, which has killed the confidence level of any investor, also
it is known that anybody who invests in this project will either be
very foolish or has no idea what so ever about Dubai or its real
estate market. Also I would like to add that whatever relaxed payment
plan that Emaar suggests, I am sure that 95% of the Warsan Estate
villa owners will still not make the 2nd payment under any
circumstances, so please do me and the rest of your customers, an
immense favour and somehow make it possible to cancel this project, or
keep my funds in Emaar and let me transfer these funds into some other
projects that I own.

2.  As I suggested above, to let me forfeit my properties which I
cannot make the 2nd payments for and let me readjust the funds
somewhere else in other projects.

3. According to the RERA law, it implies on developers to return 70 %
of the amount and forfeit 30 % invested by their customer in case of
failure of making the 2nd payment, I am not going by the law or
enforcing any judgements towards Emaar, but what I would like to
request that in case all options are not acceptable, if this one could
be possible as a final decision, as it would be beneficial for Emaar
and as well will comply with all its customers.

I wish the upper management good luck on their decisions, and will
again request for the management to come up with a rule that would be
beneficial to not just me but all your customers

Regards