Hi All,
Please click on the links below for pricing,Floor plans & Presentation of the
project.

Pricing
http://spreadsheets.google.com/a/geometrics-re.com/ccc?key=pQigb90m1mNEPijpPw0mVIQ

Turquoise
http://docs.google.com/a/geometrics-re.com/Presentation?id=dhk5jmqq_0fvqpn9gt&invite=fskzv7k

Floor Plans
http://docs.google.com/a/geometrics-re.com/fileview?id=F.964fc9c6-fac0-49ad-8dc9-ca646ba2edd3

We have sold most of the project in Prelaunch.
Now we have Floors on resale on which we are offering Buy Back.
We are offering a 25% ROI on the Total Investment that will be made by the
Investor with us in Six (6)months.
Attached is the Pricing for the Two floors that we have on Resale with the
buyback offer.
THE BUY BACK OFFER IS VALID ON FULL FLOORS ONLY.
If you are interested please get in touch

Best Regards

Md Sadique Dawood
VP Investments & Acquisitions
Geometrics Real Estate
Phone:  +971 (04) 397 9 459
Mobile: +971 (050) 422 7 655
Fax:    +971 (04) 397 9 458

This message was sent by: Geometrics, Office 104, Al Rais Building, Dubai,
Dubai 31935, United Arab Emirates