*Discovery gardens *
**
*I have 7 units for sale -- All in ready to move, financible buildings close
to ibn battuta side of dg in the med cluster.

one unit i have is 1001 sqft ...we are looking for 1.12 net for this one in
building 62
the other 6 are 1240 + sqft and we are looking for 1083 a sqft for these
....which is the lowest price in the market building 65
*
--------------------------

*JLT
**
I have a two bed available in goldcrest views 2 --1065 sqft -- 32nd floor --
1.75 net
I have a two bed available in palladium tower --18th floor-- 1200 sqft
approx ---2.1 net

1 bed in madina tower which is a luxury tower, beauifully funished at 1.6
net--1050 sqft size
2 bed + maids in madina 2100 sqft at 2.9 million --luxury furnished --1384 a
sqft its a steal
*
*Swiss tower commercial floor at 1400 per sqft in JLT-- cheapest in the
market and its the 31st floor --size 10895 -- 6 offices and 6 car parks ---
*
 ------------------------------
*Marina
*
*2 BED MARINA VIEWS, 1230 SQFT --2.8 MILLION-- JBR --AMWAJ*
*3 BED MARINA VIEWS, 1850 SQFT--3.4 MILLION-- JBR -SADAF*

*4 bed Terrace Apartment also available with private pool overlooking palm
and sea ---5326 sqft in size --asking 8.9 million which is unbelievable--JBR
AT 1671 PER SQFT !!!

35000 sqft retail space already leased at 5 million a year for sale ---
asking 50 million *

*Palm Jebel Ali
Signature villa med style -- 12 million only 14000 plot 7500 bua-- B FROND
HIGH NUMBER
*
*Water homes at 5 million -- no trsfr fee and no accelerated payment to be
paid to nakheel and still negotiable
*
*IRIS BAY in business bay commercial floor available -- 1850 a sqft -- pmt
plan on construction-- one of the best towers in bbay

Metropolis available on 50/50 pmt plan in business bay
* ------------------------------------
*VILLA
Meadows, furjan and Veneto, Dubai land phase 1 villas also available
*
*IMPZ OAKWOOD RESIDENCY
40/60 pmt plan units available in impz by deyyar
 *
*SILICON OASIS  --DEYAAR RUBY RESIDENCY
20/80 pmt plans in dso units*

--
THE AGENT THAT KNOWS YOUR NEEDS, LIKE FISH KNOW WATER :)
WARM REGARDS;