> Dear Aleem

   The below mention labour camp is direct to my company the details are
below, for more information feel free to contact.

*SUB:   LETTER OF OFFER  FOR SUB LEASE 4840 LABOR ROOMS AT JEBEL ALI*

Refer to the above subject, we with much pleasure to inform your company
that options to Lease the 4840 Labor Rooms Camp at Jebel Ali Phase Number
II, Dubai, United Arab Emirates *with Sub Lease Permission* is still open.
Your company name shall be promoted to the Landlord upon receiving of the
Confirmation Letter from your Company on the Following Details only;

*1.                 *Building structure type                    :  Ground
plus 3 stories

*2.                 *Rooms                                       :  4,840
rooms;

*3.                 *Shower Area                                :  2,310
showers;

*4.                 *Bathrooms                                  :  2,310
Bathrooms;

*5.                 *Wash Basin Area                          :  2,310 Wash
Basin area;

*6.                 *Other Facilities                              :  44
Dining rooms with 44

Kitchens;

*7.                 *Possession                                  :  January,
2009;

*8.                 *Rental on Tenancy Agreement        :  AED 5100.00 per
room per

                                                                   month
Including tax;

*9.                 *Governmental Taxes                     :  If any then
Borne/paid by

                                                                    the
Landlord;

*10.            *DEWA and Sewerage                     :  Paid by the
Tenant;

*11.            *Commission 5% upon Booking         :  5% Commission for the
First

                                                                  year

*12.            *Consultation Charges upon Booking  :   AED 300.00 per rooms

                                                                   per month

                                                                 per
year, Every
year  1 Cheque

*13.            *Security Deposit 5% upon Booking   :  Undated Cheque for
Security

                                                                 Refundable,

*14.            *Payment Mode         for Rent         :  Every Year 2
Cheques;

* *

*The Following Mandatory Documents are required from your Company;*

·         Your Company's Letter of Confirmation upon above mentioned
details;

·         Passport Xerox/photocopy of the Owner/Company's Power of Attorney
Holder;

·         Your Company's Complete Profile with Trade License;

·         Your Company's Latest Six (6) Months Bank Statement, we assure you
that the bank statement is for Landlords View purpose only;

·         All the Payments Cheque(s) as per stated in MOU/Agreement in
Advance;

·         MOU between Our Company and your Company with Advance Payment with
Guarantee/assurance letter from your Company to our Company's Name for the
Consultation Fees besides the commission as per mentioned in the
Agreement/MOU enclosed here within;

We hope the above will meet your requirements, we are waiting for your
confirmation on the above mentioned matters, if you required further
assistance please do not hesitate to contact the under signed.

Thank you,

Regards,

Akshay Kumar

Team Real Estate