*Subject:* The Law in favour of developers

Dear Everyone,

As probably most of you know the Developers managed to change the 3 months
old Law in the their favour, so that means 30% of the OP will be forfeited
and any amount after 30% will have the Law of 30/70, means another 30% will
be forfeited.

This is not acceptable and I believe we all as investors as well as end
users should stand up to this law, I propose for all of you guys to get any
investors you have as well as end users involved and create a petition with
signature of all people and take it to Sheikh Mohammad office in emirates
tower and show them we are not happy with this unfairness and tell them this
will be informed to people around the world and Dubai names will be black
listed as a place to invest and also we could all boycott the payments.

Please let me have your views on this, we are in the point to lose all our
lives savings here and need to do something.

Regards

Behnoush

--
Tina Kamdar