Dear ALL

  One of my direct client intrested to buy office in Business Bay.You all are
requested to contact me for any available office on sale in Business Bay
  Regards,
  (Muhammed Adil)
(Senior Sales Executive)
PHLOX REAL ESTATE
  (SAHARA GROUP)

  PO Box: 73310 Dubai - UAE
Tel: +971 4 3298996
Fax: +971 4 3298995
Mob: +971 56 605 3405
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: www.saharagroup.ae

_______________________________________

Confidentiality & Disclaimer Notice: "This e-mail and any
attachments may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
illegal. SAHARA Group or its employees are not responsible for any
auto-generated spurious messages (spam) that you may receive
from SAHARA Group email addresses.