i have this property directly with me which we would like to dispose of
immediately .See if this property interests you send us your  rate and we
can take it ahead.

JLT HDS Tower (distress sale),  It is Sheikh Zayed road, lake facing,  next to
Metro stationwith,
1 car parking,
768 sqft,
O.P AED 705,
S.P AED 1800/sqft.

This message was sent by: Geometrics, Office 104, Al Rais Building, Dubai,
Dubai 31935, United Arab Emirates