Anybody who is interested.. This is good forum for grievances..

Dear members,

Thank you for the huge response, I am sure we will hit the 100 members by
tonight !

Please sign up in the following google group if you havnt received an
invitation from us so far:

http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investors

The communication through the google group is much easier for us, especially
for the upcoming events and also files to download.

We are looking urgently for 2 to 3 board members who want can take
responsibility and help with their skills to represent the group to the
public.

Please contact us today as we need you support !!!

The board members will start on the weekend to prepare the following
actions:

1.      Location and time for the first meeting
2.      Draft of the petition to the Land Department
3.      Fax complaint to the Land Department
4.      Creating public awareness (Newspapers etc.)

Please continue to spread this email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Just spent 10 minutes of your time and do the following:

Send our email address it to all Real Estate Agents which you find in
Freehold, because they will also loose their jobs and business !!!

Make a complain to the newspapers and provide them our email address:

www.business24-7.ae <http://www.business24-7.ae/>

www.gulfnews.com

www.7days.ae <http://www.7days.ae/>

www.khaleejtimes.com <http://www.khaleejtimes.com/>

Lets join our forces and protect our invested hard earned money !

Brgds

--
Tina Kamdar
+97150 6941762