*I have Full Building for Rent below are the details of the building *

*Location               :         Sharjah*

*Area                       :         AL Rolla (near to LULU CENTER)*

*Building               :         G+6*

*Type                      :         Studio's*

*No of Studio         :         24*

*Rent                      :         35k to 39k*

*Security Deposit   :         5%*

*Agency Fees          :         5%***

Brand new Building which will be completed by mid of December.

Any interested Please do call me for more information.

Nadeem Mohammed
Mobile: 050-3876788
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          [EMAIL PROTECTED]