Could you please forward this message to the users of your agency.
Request you to send this message to only those who wish to sell/buy
properties and not to spam.

Property Sellers/Buyers/Agents, list your properties for free through
the following link:

http://www.dubaipropertiesindex.com/post_an_ad.php . There are direct
buyers who visit our site to buy properties. We do not expect you to
pay anything for advertising through our site. This is an initiative
to ensure that normal property transactions take place with absolute
transparency with minimal intermediaries.

If you want to view all the ads posted on our site, you can access all
the details including contact information on www.dubaipropertiesindex.com
.

Hope you like our site and lets hope the market does not get spolit by
too many intermediaries trying to create a panic situation. We all
know that there is enough demand for homes in the UAE and there is
market for delivered/deliverable properties.

Regards,

Shakeel Mohammed
Dubai Properties Index Group
www.dubaipropertiesindex.com