Dear All
I am the owner of an Emaar Bawadi Maysan apartment, with following details;

Bedroom: 1

Area: 850 sq.ft

Floor: 5th (506)

View/area: This unit is located in Tower 2, facing the pool (middle unit).
The World famous Asia Asia Hotel would open just across the street - among
many other hotels and entities. Visit: www.Bawadi.ae for more info on the
area. Maysan is located in the heart of this famous district!! We can assume
high-end prices on sale/rent on units upon completion of this amazing
development.

Original Price: 1,535,888/- (One of the lowest OPs, unit was bought in a
Emmar VIP launch)

Payment plan: 5% paid, 15% due, 15% every six months until completion
(31/03/11).

Selling price: AED 2,250 / sq.ft (1,912,500/-) Negotiable.

Commission: 2% (private and real-estate).

Transfer: Immediate transfer possible! Payable by buyer.

Finance: Easy finance available with Tamweel, Amlak and Al Hilal bank.

Building progress: Construction has commenced and they are working above 5th
floor now.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further details.

Kind regards
Behnam
050 769 7474