*Dear All I have some direct properties for rent if u have any clients plz
let              *

*                                                me know*

* *

* *

*DUBAI MARINA *

La Riviera tower

3 bed+ maids (luxury furnished)

Marina view

Apt no 901

Rent 250k (1or 2chqs)

*J.B.R*

Murjan 2

Two Studio apts

Marina and sea view

Apt no 2006 and 608 Murjan 2

Rent 115k(1 or 2chqs)

2 bed+hall

Full marina view

Above 30th floor sadaf 6

Rent 200k (1 or 2chqs)

*J.L.T*

3 bed+maids+family hall (luxury furnished)

Full sea and lake view

Apt no 2905 Gold Crest Views 1

Rent 250k(1 or 2 chqs)

Unfurnished option is also available

Rent 210k unfurnished

2 bed+maids+laundry

Full lake view

Above 20th floor al seef 3

Rent 170k

Area 1690 sq/ft

*Discovery Garden *

4 studio apts

MedV Bld no 67

Apt no 206 208 210 212

Rent 6500 per month

1 bed+store room

Med V Bld no 73

Apt no 216

Rent 90k(lease period 14 months)

 *

For more information please call me or email me or call for viewing to Mr.
Najeeb ur Rehman on 050-9977558. Thanks

With Regards

Syed Waqas Rehman
Business Development Executive

Cell:  0092 300 5186870, 0092 333 9259421

PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.

 *