*Al Bahar & Associates Is a U.A.E Based Law Firm* That Has developed a new
Concept Of offering Legal Services to it's clients nationwide & worldwide by
introducing it's dedicated Debt Collection Department.The objective is to
smoothly Recover the outstanding payments of clients without them going
through the Hassle of court.
we extend our services in credit administration :

   - *Stuck-up Payments Through Bounced Cheque*
   - *Resolving Real Estate Disputes*
   - *Unpaid Invoices *
   - *Other Type of Receivables*

We offer Personalized and Customize Services and maintain Confidentiality of
our clients at all cost.we operate with vast network of lacal offices all
over U.A.E and Worldwide Associates Law firms
**

*OUR CHARGES ARE RESULT ORIENTED*

**

Further Information & Inquiry Do not Hesitate to
Contact

*MUHAMMAD SIDDIQUI
*Al Bahar & Associates
Gsm : *00971-50-5 0 7 1 8 2 0*