*Meadows 5
*Street 8
5 Bed+ Guest Room Downstairs + study + Maids
Plot:8500 sq.ft
BUA:5000 Sq.ft
Direct Lake View from Garden
Landscaped Garden
Swimming Pool
Selling Price: 7.5 M Nett

*Al Reef Villa
*2 bed
Contemporary Phase
Direct Park View
1832 sq.ft
Selling Price:1.5 Million Nett

*Fairways Tower 2*
24th Floor
803 sq.ft
Direct Canal View
Paid:80% 20% on Handover
Handover is 1st March 2009
Selling Price:1.6M Nett
For more info please call me or email me. Thanks

Regards

*Syed Waqas Rehman*
*Business Development Executive*
**
Cell:  0092 300 5186870, 0092 333 9259421
**
*PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*