For Rent:

*Greens ,  1 Bedroom, 741 sq ft, Gozlan 1, 3rd Floor, facing landscape &
building , viewing anytime, Rent :  current market

Seef tower Marina, 3B/R+maids room, VERY LARGE & SPACIOUS,BUA 3527 sq ft
(largest in marina), Rent: AED 230,000/-

Mirador 1, single row, 5B/R+maids Room, RENT : AED 240,000/- 2 checks

Springs type 3E, available from April, near big lake, RENT : AED 170,000/-

The Views    Fairways West    RENT      180,000.00        Total area 1476
bua  1242 multiple checks.

JBR    Sadaf 8    36th floor    4 + Maid's + Storage    Full Marina &
partial sea    270,000.00                Fully furnished

Attareen    Apartment    5214    2 + Study    Lake      210,000 + Emaar
serv. Charges        1738    1591    "Fully Equipped kitchen available from
Mid of April

Residences E2    Apartment        1        125,000.00    9th floor.

*

--
Thanks and Regards
Amar +97150-3542651

PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.
36% of all our solid waste is paper. Go paperless, go environmental.