Dear all,

First of all i would like to thank jayant, thank you for your support

 I am really thinking of making a team to stop this ridiculous prices and to
make this agents aware of where they re leading us if we all wait till the
market re-adjust it self we will see our grand children before that day comes
!! let s face it the market won t approve we are in a crisis so let s deal with
it better than this .

I think we should re-adjust it all of us competent educated agents that have
studied marketing management and finance , even those pro s that haven t
studied and know their job ,all those that have a mature rational awareness and
understanding of what s happening in the world , in every aspect as all of it
is ultra connected ,we shall try at least as we have nothing to loose as the
market is already screwed inside out ( excuse my french) this irrational
inquiries should not be attended ,the ridiculous inquiries should not be
allowed to be advertised , agents who do that shall be band from this group and
other groups .

Now tell me how many of you woke up in the morning hoping that they will find a
good inquiry and a good tangible lead , how many of you have seen this hope
fading away day after day till the point that they just don t want to hear the
word properties anymore or crash their laptops, becoming a  frustrated people
as i see what we all see and deal with day to day, we can t just sit and watch
, i know that everyone has family ,obligations and responsibilities ,fair
enough but let s face it today you can earn a little percentage after running
left and right and god knows how much you ve suffered till you got it done,
struggling between buyer's greed and seller s denial , tomorrow it will be 100
times more difficult to close another one, who of you sees the light in this
dark tunnel , the World s biggest financial ad visors have crossed their hands
and gave in to this calamity so called recession , we are in a small part of
the world and yet so famous if we can re-adjust at least one city then the rest
will follow .
Some of you might laugh and say that i am a lunatic but deep inside you know
what i m saying is right still very hard to achieve but yet not impossible.

If part of the solution is to stand with the sellers for now even though they
gave us hard time before by been greedy but at least it was way better than the
buyers market , who have become vultures !! they should be ashamed of what they
re doing as they don t see the back of the nickel the time will get them too
they think that this crisis will just pass and hop they can sell for better
prices in the future , we all know the quote of: in time of fear be greedy ,
well this has nothing to do with greed this is an assassination and a violation
to this real estate market and to us people as it is affecting us too and to
all these investors that have invested their hard working money( some didn t )
and have lost hope now with what we as agents are allowing these buyers to do ,
they have lost trust in us not in buyers and all this because some ridiculous
ignorant agents have phoned them 100 times to quote them the most insane prices
!!

I would like to have your inputs and ideas on how we can improve this situation
and put together regulations , why should we wait for RERA to regulate us we
shall regulate it our selves , and i would not mind spending 10 hours if given
the authority banding the agents who does not stick to the regulations

Awaiting for your Inputs and have a better day than the day before

Sarah Fernandez