Office Spaces:

Marina Plaza (Dubai Marina) around 2000 – 2500 sq ft
X2 Tower (JLT) around 2000 – 2500 sq ft
(We consider as well offers for full floor purchase)

Index Tower and Reef Tower around 2000 sq ft

Habtour Tower around 2000 sq ft (in this tower we look for lease)

1 – 2 Bedrooms:

1 or 2 Bedroom Apartment in Emaar Towers (in Deira, we are aware that
this is only for sale for UAE Nationals, but this is no obstruction
for us)

1 or 2 Bedroom Apartment in Index Tower, Reef Tower, Motor City and
Limestone Building

My client has a substantial budget and is a Cash Buyer. The quality of
finishing of the buildings and the location has the highest priority
for my client.

My client and I look forward to your reply. We appreciate your effort
to reply, my client and I take every single reply serious.

Kind Regards,
Richard Dunnink
Sales Consultant
AA PROPERTIES DUBAI