Dear Sir,
            Below please find some good offers,

*The Links East Tower
*Location : Greens (The Views )
Developer : Emaar
Floor: 5th
Suite area: 648 sq.ft
Balcony : 110 sq.ft
Total size of the Unit : 758 sq.ft + 1 car parking
View : Pool and Lake View
will be refunded to the buyer.
Selling price: AED 1 million net
Transfer : As per Authority
Commission : 2%
For more details and plans.
http://www.emaar.com/index.aspx?page=emaaruae-theviews-thelinks
Request : Can be Exchanged with Jumeirah park Villa if selling @ Bellow O.P
for Cash Buyer.

*Trident Grand Residence*
Location : Dubai Marina
Area : 1958 sqft
Type: 3 Bedrooms + maid
Selling price : 3 Million net
Please me if interested for more information about this property

*staff / labor accommodation can be completed in about 5 months.
*Plot Area: 33,000 sqft
Built up Area (G+4): 82,000 sqft
Rooms: 252 rooms (breakdown of room size is attached). We can customize the
room size to an average of 160 sq ft. This will reduce the no. of rooms to
196 rooms
Annual Land Rent: G+2 - 60 PER SQ M, G+4 - 100 PER SQ M
Construction Completed: 3.2 million
Land: 2.0 million
Total Cost up to now : 5.2 million Net
This is the best opportunity right now in terms of staff accommodation

*Distress warehouse for sale in DIP - PHASE 5.*
This is the cheapest and best deal in the market today.
Total Area is as follows:
Total Built up Area: 21,405 sq ft
Plot Area: Approx. 60,000 sq ft

Warehouse 1 -
Eave Height: 8.8m, Distance to peak: 13m

Warehouse 2 -
Eave Height: 7.8m, Distance to peak: 9.6m
These are very large warehouses with heights exceeding 8 meters. So your
clients can easily accommodate a mezzanine floor within the warehouse. All
warehouses are being built to the highest quality standard by a reputed
contracting company.
There is opportunity to have a total built up area of 36,000 sq ft. The
buyer always will have room for expansion. The location of this plot is in
DIP Phase 5. The plot is located very close to Masafi\'s plot and is right
next to the Labor Camps in DIP Phase 5

Construction Amount: 3.0 million
Work Completed: 1.4 million
Balance Construction: 1.6 million
Completion Time: 4 months
DIP Lease Rate: AED 2.3/ sq ft ONLY!!! - AED 146,361/- PER YEAR
Work Completed: 1,400,000/-
Land: AED 1,000,000/-
Total: AED 2,400,000/-.

Request : If you own a property please do forward me Details with prices.
Note : All properties are subject to availability and price changes.

Regards & Thnx for your time

       **** Zahid Hussain ****
Cell Phone No : 0097-150-7457412
Emails : zahid_sa...@yahoo.com