Please find the rent list direct with me.

*DIFC*

*SKY GARDEN**
*14th floor
TYPE: Studio
AREA: 973 sqft
*RENT: *85*k 3chqs*

*DOWNTOWN BURJ DUBAI*

*SOUTH RIDGE 6**
*Type: 2 BED
AREA: 1490sqft
Floor: 5th  *
RENT: 125K 4chqs With Chiller Charges***

*8 boulvard Walk*
Price: AED 80,000 /yr nego.

Bedrooms: Studio
Size: 535.00 SqFt
14th floor
*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

*Burj Residences** (AVAILABLE FROM **23** MAY)** Tower 8 *
Bedrooms: 2
Price: AED 130,000 2chqs
Size: 1288.00 SqFt
*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

*DUBAI MARINA*

*Marina View Towers*
Large 1 Bed Apartment
Price: AED 125,000 /yr
Bedrooms: 1
Size: 1185.00 SqFt
Next to Marina Mall

*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

*Marina Heights, Dubai Marina*
Price: AED 160,000 /yr
Bedrooms: 2 (Full Marina View)

Fully Furnished
Size: 1600.00 SqFt

27th  floor

*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

* *

*Marina Mansion, Dubai Marina**
*Price: AED 225,000 /yr

Fully Furnished or If you want without furnished then also we can go for it
Bedrooms: 3 With Large Balcony

Marina and Sea View

Size: 2600.00 SqFt approx

*TECOM*

*AL NOOR TOWER**
*2bed
Area: 1200sqft aprox.
Main SZR view
5th floor
RENT: 100,000 3chqs.
*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

*DUBAI SILICON OASIS*

*IT PLAZA**
*Commercial
AREA: 1217sqft
8th floor
RENT: 80/sqft Nego.
*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

 *LE Solarium**
*2units
Commercial
Area: 904sqft
2nd floor
*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

*GREENS*

*Al-Samar 2**
*2nd floor
Bedrooms: 1
Size: 749sqft
Fully furnished
Tecom view
Rent: AED 70,000  1chqs

*Al-Thayyal 4**
*2nd floor
Bedrooms: 1
Size: 749sqft
Rent: AED 68,000  1chqs

AED 70,000 4Chqs

*AL DHAFRAH 2 *

1 B/R + HALL

2ND FLOOR

SEMI FURNISHED

Rent : AED 70,000

* *

*ARNO *

2 B/R + HALL

3RD FLOOR

SEMI FURNISHED

Rent : AED 100,000 3 Chq

*Jumeirah Living (world trade residency)**
*2BR duplex
Size: 2271sqft
15th floor
Rent: 240,000 2chq.
*Give me an offer I can try to convince the owner *

--
Thanks & Regards,

M.Mateen Lakhiya
Property Consultant

IQSAS REAL ESTATE

M-113, Best Homes Business Centre,
Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box: 86472,
Dubai-UAE
Tel:   +971 4 338 0066
Fax :  +971 4 338 0099
Mob: +971 50 3087282
Email: mat...@iqsasrealestate.ae

*Property is subject to availability & Price subject to change without prior
notice