I require for a cash buyer the following 3 bedroom apartments  in Emirates
Crown:

Type 01 and 02 - both apartments should be on the same floor

Type 01 on any floor and
Type 02 on any floor (individual units)

Total 4 units of 3 bedroom. Buyer needs a good price as he intends on buying
4 units. His budget is 2.5 mln for each unit.

If you have direct with you, pls. revert with unit no., floor and final
price. I already have the developers availability list so please do not send
that to me. I need a final offer along with the details as the buyer is
serious.
Pls. mail me at unosac...@gmail.com