From: v...@mac.com
To: nakheel-property-invest...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ATTENTION INVESTORS IN BADRAH (PHASE 2) AND FURJAN (PHASE 2)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:46:47 +0400

I have a buying of 3.3 funds from  Furjan 2 & Veneto 2 @40% discount
Total consolidation is of 4.4 million approx, balance 1.1 will be paid in cash
to Nakheel.

First preference will be given to multiple property owners
If any investor is willing to release @ no less then 40% then please contact
me, i know its tough decision.

no agents please.

M Mujtaba
v...@mac.com

Many Thanks

On 27 May 2009, at 08:53, Nadia Pervez wrote:

I am in Karachi so I will not be able to attend the meeting. Does any body know
how we can get an appointment from Graham Burn, somebody mentioned a few days
ago that we was able to negotiate with Graham Burn. Nakheel is not willing to
talk to us, they don’t reply to our emails that I have been sending to them
constantly. Is there any other way?

Yasmin