2 BR apartment with BUA of 1487 Sft (largest) on a high floor for sale
at AED 2.2 Million net to owner or rent at AED 170k per annum.

Key facts of this apartment:

1) Full panoramic views of entire Downtown Burj Dubai, Tall tower,
Dubai Mall, Old town, The Address hotel, Partial fountain/lake, Sheikh
Zayed Road towers, Business Bay and even the sea (in the distance)!
2) A minute's walk to Dubai Mall
3) Immediate access to Doha road (Financial center road), Sheikh Zayed
road (towards Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and Business Bay Crossing.
4) Plenty of amenities with the largest gyms in entire downtown area,
indoor basketball court, 5 swimming pools, children's play area and
courtyards.
5) Both bedrooms are ensuite, with built in wardrobes and luxury
bathrooms.

This apartment is for sale and rent.

Sale price - AED 2.2 Million
Rent price - AED 170k per annum.

Can be furnished on request.

For more information, call me on 050-4943525. I am the direct owner.

Regards,
DubaiSV.