479 sqft
rented till 1april
rent refund able
300k

For Viewing Please Call

syed naveed abbas

00971 50 5858989
0097155 5858989
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you
from the database.* *