Wael Albitar

Properties Consultant

Schmidt Properties

Phone:       +9714-33 75 001

Fax:           +9714-33 75 002

Mobile:       +97150-595 99 31

Email:         <mailto:w...@schmidtuae.com> w...@schmidtuae.com

Website:     <http://www.schmidtuae.com/> www.schmidtuae.com

Address:    Sultan Business Center # 237-239

P.O. Box:   74159 Dubai , UAE

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses. We advise you to carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment as we cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of any software viruses. This information is
subject to errors and change of price or withdrawal without Prior notice.
This email and any attachments is/are confidential and it is intended solely
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you receive this communication in
error, please email  <mailto:unsubscr...@schmidtuae.com>
unsubscr...@schmidtuae.com and delete this message from your system.
<http://www.schmidtuae.com/> SCHMIDT PROPERTIES do not enter into any
arrangement or contract by email nor make any offers by email which are
capable of acceptance.  For further information on
<http://www.schmidtuae.com/> SCHMIDT PROPERTIES and our services please see
our web site at  <http://www.schmidtuae.com/> www.schmidtuae.com