Dear Mr.Salah,
I have one potential indian buyer who is looking for 5br. villa in
emirates hills ..
This villa you have is in which sector and if it's vacant can it
viewable tomorrow or day after tomorrow in morning?

Also i am unable to open this zip file which you have attached
herewith, can you send me this on my personal email id
pancholi...@gmail.com

Thx.
Devendra
050 7351132