*DO YOU*

HAVE* **OR** *REQUIRE

*Nakheel & Emaar Credit Notes??*

*ATTENTION: INVESTORS*

*Get your cash invested in cancelled or delayed off-plan projects. *

*We have ready buyers waiting to pay cash*

*Following projects credit notes **(**Refund vouchers*) *can be converted to
CASH*

* EMAAR                                   NAKHEEL
                                    HYDRA*

*        “M” Burj Place I Burj Park III
    Promenade                                Hydra Village Sharjah | Hydra
H2O    **
           8 Boulevard I Claren 2
         Trump Tower                                               Pavilion
| Premier              *

*   Grand Boulevard I The Mansions                   International City –
Lake                                Platinum | Hydra Blue**
         Mushrif Heights I Warsan                     District Buildings B,
D and E                  Hydra Hollywood | Hydra Pioneer** *

*If you are interested in recovering your amounts invested in above projects
at a discount*

*Please forward us the following details to assist us with making genuine
offer*

(1)Value of Credit Note (2)Which Project Credit Note was Issued on

(3)Credit Note Value

*Mail:** **mlakh...@live.com*

*or *

*CALL or SMS : +971503087282*

--
Thanks & Regards,

M.Mateen Lakhiya
Property Consultant
Property Network

P.O.Box 119766, Dubai , UAE
Suite 1301 - White Crown Building
Sheikh Zayed Road.

Tel:   +971 4 332 9733
Fax :  +971 4 332 9755
Mob: +971 50 3087282
EMail: mat...@propertynetwork.ae
http://www.propertynetwork.ae

*Property is subject to availability & Price subject to change without prior
notice

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com