---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ali alalili <ali.alalili...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:09:18 +0400
Subject: Gcc..plot for school for sale in nad al hamar
To: nadimsh...@gmail.com

i m 100% direct

GCC
plot for a school
permission :
1st. grade to>>>12 th grade
G+2
area : 400 x 400 = 160.000 sqft.
location : nad al hamar
asking : 200 aed. per sqft.
total : 32,000,000 aed. net
[?]regards.[?][?]

--
Note:
•       If i’am in a meeting and not able to pick up your call, please send
me a message from your mobile with your contact details and I will
call you back ASAP.
•       Property is subject to availability & Price may change without
prior notice.
•       Price Includes Transfer Fee & our Commission.
•       If you don't want to receive this e-mail in future, please write
"REMOVE" in the subject field and resend this e-mail to us.
•       This email viewed by 5,000+ Individuals (Investors, Buyers, Owners &
Brokers) - - -
•   Advertise Your Property with Us!

ALI ALALILI
GENERAL MANAGER
ADVANCE REAL ESTATE
Since 1997, Dubai,U.A.E.
ali.alalili...@gmail.com
Tel.Off. : + 971 - 4 - 2737375
Fax : +971 - 4 - 2732372
Mobile : + 971 - 50 9680008 - 2877660
P.O.Box : 50330, Dubai, U.A.E.
www.efreehold.com *

--
Notice
This group just for only real estate.This group make a better

Manager
Property Finder

Groups "Property Finder" group.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/property-finder?hl=en

--

[...]

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com