Offer:

Yansoon, Burj Dubai
1 BR w/ bal.
878 sq.ft.
on the 3rd fr.
O.P.: AED 1,207,888/-
S.P.: give offer

For more details pls. details pls. feel free to call/sms.

Note: Property is subject to availability and price may change w/o
prior notice.

Regards,

Jannet
+971-50-5651-887

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com