Nice location but slow work in
progress.<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/feed>
<http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/IPReviews>
------------------------------

   - Nice location but slow work in
progress.<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_1>
   - Go there only if you planning to stay after a few
years<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_2>
   - Garbage
Dump<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_3>
   - Amenities
Canceled<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_4>
   - No residential projects
around<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_5>
   - Special
discounts<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_6>
   - Location
sucks<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_7>
   - Infrastructure
Issues<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_8>
   - No
negotiation<https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=sD2dRTio2qk.en.&am=!iMBHFdrJRDORZb6MUfUyWruUr26yCp2H6ch0ZhOqeGRNxZN4&fri#12800f1f660be428_9>

  Nice location but slow work in
progress.<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/nice-location-slow-work-progress>

 Property:Papillon - Kumar Properties
Group<http://property/papillon-kumar-properties-group>
Overall Rating:
3

This project is a small one but this area is easily accessible and near to
the highway too. The project has been long time delayed. I heard that in the
cash crunch faced by the builders the work on the project was completely
stopped in mid-2009. However they are near to completing the 6th floor by
now. The builder has kept the customers guessing on the possession and
completion dates. Its a wait and watch game. So ask the builder what he
actually plans and what will he be giving at the end of the year 2010. You
are no fool to keep your money locked in this project for long.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=-v1TWsG5n7M:otuj7KyP0JU:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=-v1TWsG5n7M:otuj7KyP0JU:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=-v1TWsG5n7M:otuj7KyP0JU:qj6IDK7rITs>

Go there only if you planning to stay after a few
years<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/go-there-only-if-you-planning-stay-after-few-years>

 Property:Rohan Leher - Rohan
Builder's<http://property/rohan-leher-rohan-builders>
Overall Rating:
2

Hi. This projects looks good but the location is really pathetic. The roads
not yet well developed. For even the basic amenities you will have to take
your vehicle and drive up to 3-4 kms. So not only you are paying expensively
for this project but also you are spending on the petrol expenses. So in all
a greater hole in your pocket.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=juvriX5CmWo:5fShN3DLSRI:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=juvriX5CmWo:5fShN3DLSRI:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=juvriX5CmWo:5fShN3DLSRI:qj6IDK7rITs>

Garbage Dump <http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/garbage-dump>

 Property:Park Infinia - Kumar Properties
Group<http://property/park-infinia-kumar-properties-group>
Overall Rating:
2

Be aware of the garbage dump nearby. I have heard a lot lot about it. The
location is not yet developed. Will be livable only after a period of 3 or
more years. Maybe you will have to go out somewhere else to take a deep
breath of fresh air. Please I warn you to check out the location and the
direction of your flat. The possession is said to be in May 2010 but not
expected to be completed by July at least. It can be considered as an
investment option only after 3-4 years. Check out the complete area before
you book a flat. A small walk will also be good for you health as well as
your money.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=nhQJQW9gO_8:Q15yYHHn0hE:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=nhQJQW9gO_8:Q15yYHHn0hE:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=nhQJQW9gO_8:Q15yYHHn0hE:qj6IDK7rITs>

Amenities
Canceled<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/amenities-canceled>

 Property:Blue Ridge - Paranjape
Group<http://property/blue-ridge-paranjape-group>
Overall Rating:
2

Amenities like Kayaking have been canceled/indefinitely delayed. Yes I know
that wont matter much. But the builder is going back on his words, isn't he?
There are a lot of the flats that have been booked by NRI's. I last heard
that the builder was constructing only 3 towers out of 6 & forcing buyers to
get accommodated in these 3 towers. This itself is showing a bad picture on
the part of the buyer. Don't have much hopes on this project. And the
possession, God only help. So think before you leap and if you are planning
only as an investment, then see how your money is getting absorbed.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=1CQG_EWiwTg:xwFkH1a3JN8:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=1CQG_EWiwTg:xwFkH1a3JN8:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=1CQG_EWiwTg:xwFkH1a3JN8:qj6IDK7rITs>

No residential projects
around<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/no-residential-projects-around>

 Property:Countrywoods - Ackruti City
Limited<http://property/countrywoods-ackruti-city-limited>
Overall Rating:
2

This project by is set for completion by Dec 2010 but even if you plan to
stay there are no other residential projects nearby. Even by the end of 2010
there are not much expectations of projects. Its is a developing area with a
feel of isolation for the time being at least. Yes I wont be saying the same
after 5 more years. But why buy and wait for so long. The prices were
reasonable and at least the project is nearby to the katraj Bus Depot. Not
much help, right? The pictures on the site are really wooing but do not fall
for them.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=1e5cXUx5C3E:b_MvqwAZjVY:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=1e5cXUx5C3E:b_MvqwAZjVY:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=1e5cXUx5C3E:b_MvqwAZjVY:qj6IDK7rITs>

Special discounts<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/special-discounts>

 Property:Rohan Mithila - Rohan
Builder's<http://property/rohan-mithila-rohan-builders>
Overall Rating:
3

I have heard a lot about this project. Seems to be one of the good
locations. It is one of the new developing location in and around Pune. I
heard that the prices the builder was charging very high rates. But he was
also giving out some really special discounts and good offers to serious
buyers. Do have a look and be ready to have good negotiation before you book
a flat.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=yB62yBkVsiU:1uGSe5Oqtps:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=yB62yBkVsiU:1uGSe5Oqtps:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=yB62yBkVsiU:1uGSe5Oqtps:qj6IDK7rITs>

Location sucks <http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/location-sucks>

 Property:Vista - K Raheja Corp <http://property/vista-k-raheja-corp>
Overall Rating:
3

"Hey all just beware if you are planning to invest in this project just from
the investment point of view. The location is Mohammedwadi which is really
very far from the city limits. Hope to find conveyance to this area. If you
have big bucks and no tome to worry then go for it otherwise this will be an
unwise deal. The area is yet to develop and the daily needs seems to be far
away.
Buy this property only after some places or some commercial activity comes
around in this location.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=TPi3lDJjdcQ:HAH6pudWg08:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=TPi3lDJjdcQ:HAH6pudWg08:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=TPi3lDJjdcQ:HAH6pudWg08:qj6IDK7rITs>

Infrastructure
Issues<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/infrastructure-issues>

 Property:Rohan Leher - Rohan
Builder's<http://property/rohan-leher-rohan-builders>
Overall Rating:
1

In my opinion the prices for such a location are exceptionally high. Rs 2900
per sq.ft that too when there is no proper road to get to this project. Is
the builder listening. And one more point, that even if you get the
possession on time (don't worry you wont get it on time as is the fact for
most of the builders) even then staying at such a place will not be worth
it. This place will be worth living only after 2-3 more years.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=Hhh7gGT6Mgw:-X2-W8O_X-I:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=Hhh7gGT6Mgw:-X2-W8O_X-I:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=Hhh7gGT6Mgw:-X2-W8O_X-I:qj6IDK7rITs>

No negotiation <http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/no-negotiation>

 Property:Blue Ridge - Paranjape
Group<http://property/blue-ridge-paranjape-group>
Overall Rating:
2

The project looks good but I heard there is no negotiation on the price. Be
careful as the project have been going on since the last 2 years not yet
nearing completion. Buyers are complaining that the project is overpriced.
It does not even come under the PMC limits. Its is under the Gram Panchayat.
An integrated township with complete facilities but no idea of the date its
completion. Many people canceled their booking due to delay in completion.
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=ySMLqgoYA_U:o6w6nL3X12Y:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=ySMLqgoYA_U:o6w6nL3X12Y:7Q72WNTAKBA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/IPReviews?a=ySMLqgoYA_U:o6w6nL3X12Y:qj6IDK7rITs>
  You are subscribed to email updates from
<http://www.indianpropertyreview.com/reviews/feed>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=fy1LRfgMeE_ucWrtqLrKWvE1BJg>
. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
USA 60610

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com