I have been referring my clients to my friend’s company who does all types
of work on villas and apartments and for each referral he gives me a fee.
Why not refer clients that require some sort of upgrades/maintenance/etc.
done on their newly purchased property and earn some extra cash on the side.
Additionally you will no longer have to search around to find a company for
them and it will be a win win situation for everyone. Please find my
friend’s contact details below. If you require their company profile please
send me an email on ra...@prebdubai.com and I will forward it to you.

Tariq Mahmood Shaikh

Managing Director

Q.N.F. Electro-mechanical Works LLC

Mob: +971 50 9295788

Tel: +971 4 273 6291

highr...@emirates.net.ae

You can give him my reference if you wish.

Regards,

Rafiq

--
Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com