Pay 12 Months I Stay 13 Months - ONE MONTH FREE
@ Building # 250 - V Type
Mesoamerican Cluster

*AVAILABLE :*

31 nos._ Studios - 548 sq.ft
20 nos._ One Bedroom - 871 sq.ft.

Chiller Free / Maintenance Free

*TYPE*

*1 Cheque*

*2 Cheques*

*4 Cheques*

*6 Cheques*

*12 Cheques*

*Studio*

*29,000*

*30,000*

*31,000*

*32,000*

*34,000*

*One Bedroom*

*45,000*

*46,000*

*47,000*

*48,000*

*50,000*

* *

* *

*Studio*

*One Bedroom*

*Security Deposit*

*2,000*

*3,000*

*Agency Fee*

*2,000*

*3,000*

*Please Note: *
We have the most flexible options in TOWN !
*VIEW TODAY | MOVE IN TOMORROW*
or
tell us when you want to start your contract and we will assist you and your
client.

*We have a DEDICATED LEASING DESK in the building for daily viewings. **
*(5:30 pm to 7:30 pm Daily except Friday)
Please call and inform Mr. Sachin that you will be accompanying your client.
(sms 050 2512128, if you receive no response and he will call you back at
the earliest)
*
**CONTACT :