Vacant on Transfer

Sea View

Murjan

3 bd + Maids

1883 sqft

Aed 1,700,000 Net

Rented till March 2011 Rent Refundable

Marina View

For viewing or more details please contact me or email me. Thanks.

Regards

--
*Syed Waqas ur Rehman   *
***Business Development Executive               *

Office # 0092-91-5201446

Cell # 0092 333 9259421, 0092-300-5186870

*PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*

Dubai Properties Google Group is managed by: Farzad Mohammad / Senior
Investment Adviser, Mob:0098 912 213 3890_moderator....@gmail.com