Dear All,

I hope you are doing good ,

I am sending my direct property list For Rent. if you are interested to show
your client any time you can call me. the viewing would be possible any time

1)                 My Direct Property For Rent

v    3M in Springs For Rent with<< Lake View>> Price-130k/ One cheque its
negotiable rented 30th June 5, 2011

v    5Bed+Maid << Full Lake View IN Meadows for Rent rent is 260K / two
cheque type-16

v    4Bed+Maid in Meadows -9 available for Rent Rent-200K/ 2 ,3 cheque

v    One Bed Room In JLT << Madina Tower>> For Rent Rent – 65K / 2 cheque

v    3Bed+Maid IN Sadaf-6 and Murjan also Full Sea View For Rent Rent-150K
/2cheque

v    2Bed+Study IN Greens <<Al Jaz-1>> Available for Rent-105K / 3,4 cheque
Negotiable

v    2Bed Rooms in Greens <<Link East Tower>> For Rent-130K / 4 Cheque

v    One Bed Room IN Burj Views Rent-70k/one Cheque available from 19th June

v    2Bed Room In Dubai Marin <<Marina View-A>> For Rent With*** Sea & Full
Marina View***Rent- 82K / 4 cheque

v    2Bed+Study in Emaar Tower Deira For Rent with Good View Rent- 90,K /
4Cheque With Big Balcony… Available For Viewing

If you have any client regarding this property let me know I can arrange the
viewing any time
  Thanks Regards,

*Muhammed Asgher*
*Leasing Consultant*
*[image: Modelux Logo.bmp]*
*Modelux Properties*
*Suite # 1005, Grosvenor House Commercial Tower*
*Shk Zayed Road, Dubai.*
*Mobile: 00971-55-4664698*
*Tel: 00971-4-3298298*