Hello There!

I need 1 Br. For sale in International City, European Clusters only. Budget
is AED285K for my cash buyer. If you have direct with you, please reply this
email.

I also need Shops for rent or for sale.

If you are an agent with property in this area that you want a trusted
Company/Agent to manage it for you, I think you have the right person to
talk to.  I can guarantee you that you will get your shares fairly. You
don't have to come here to view it with your client because we can do it for
you since our office is located in International City. We can do the black
and white (agent to agent) agreement between your company and my company.

If you are the owner of properties and you want us to market it for you, we
can assure you that we will get a good/instant tenant for you because we
have lot of walk-in clients who are ready to occupy your property.

So, Guys. Let's work together with trust!

Best Regards,

ERNAN C.

Sales and Leasing Coordinator, Rera 6265
Queen Style Real Estate - Rera 579

France R27, S10, International City

Tel: 04-454 1535, Mob: 055-275 4420