The Real Deal Realty is currently seeking a number of highly motivated
and energetic leasing  Consultants to join our team. We are hiring
more agents for our office in Al Barsha.

Candidate Requirements:

    Please note that a driver’s license and a car is a must to be
considered for this position
    RERA Certificate must have been achieved
    1 - 2 years Real Estate leasing experience in the UAE
    Proven Track Record in leasing
    Strong knowledge of the market and area specialization
    Comprehensive knowledge of Dubai Rental Laws
    Telesales and Face-to-Face Leasing Experience
    Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English
(second language desirable but not essential)
    Proficient with Microsoft Office, internet, and PC applications
    Excellent phone etiquette and conversational skills
    Punctual and contribute to the development of the company

To support our agents we provide the following:

    Direct clients, who are calling us on a daily basis for our
services
    Direct landlords who require us to assist them in selling,
renting, managing their property
    Marketing in all leading property portals (dubizzle, property
finder, Just Rentals, Gulf news Paper )

We provide:

    Residency Visa and labour card will be provided
    Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Performance Rewards
    Company phone number if required
    Laptop if required

Email us at  j...@therealdeal.ae / reply through this advertisement.