Dear All,

Greetings from Gr8 Homes Real Estate!

Please be informed  that we are in need of the following for our direct
clients. Please call the designated agents if you have listings that you
can offer and we can close the deal immediately.

1.       1 bedroom budget up to AED 2,000,000 and 2 bedroom budget up to
AED 3,200,000 only in Standpoint Tower. Unit should have a good view, Burj
Khalifa or Fountain view. Kindly call Vadim at +971 558715944.

2.       1 bedroom for sale for an investor in Old town, budget up to AED
2,100,000 with good view, kindly call Gratiela at +971 52 8834428.

3.       Full Building in Sports City, Silicon oasis, JVC, Discovery
Garden, DIP with 250 studios or 50 units studios, 50 units – 1 bedroom, 50
– 2 bedroom, 50- 3 bedroom for rent.

Kindly call malik at +971 56 7489987.

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call the undersigned and we
will assist you urgently.

We hope to serve you the best today, tomorrow and always.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Amerisa Cabrera

Inventory Controller

[image: gr8Home_02.png] <http://www.gr8-homes.com/>[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CEFB48.7FF1C050]
<jove...@gr8-homes.com?subject=expo%202020>[image:
cid:image003.jpg@01CEFB48.7FF1C050]

GR8 Homes Real Estate

Office 3003, Prism Tower, Business Bay, Sheikh Zayed Road

P. O. Box 64710, Dubai, UAE

T: +9714 441 4387 | F: +9714 441 3693 |+971 56 9365863

*Please visit us on:*

[image: facebook-logo-webtreats]
<https://www.facebook.com/gr8homesdubai>[image:
Twitter_icon] <https://twitter.com/gr8homesdubai>[image: linkedin_logo]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2931956?trk=tyah>

Disclaimer:

This is an e-mail from GR8 Homes Real Estate LLC. Its contents, including
any attachments (together 'this message') are confidential to the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. This message may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other
than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received
in error, please email a reply to the sender and then delete it from your
system. Although this message has been scanned for viruses, GR8 Homes Real
Estate LLC cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it
is your responsibility to scan any attachments. Please refrain from
printing this email and its attachment(s) when unnecessary in consideration
of the environmental impact.